2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 10, 2021 1:05 PM by Scott Bonk

    Seeking Certificate of Honorable Discharge

    Scott Bonk Newbie

      Hello. I do not need a copy of my DD2 14.  What I would like is a Certificate that reads "Honorable Discharge United States Marines" that I can hang in my office.  How can I get something like that?

      Thank you.

      Scott Bonk