1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 8, 2021 10:59 AM by Tracy Skrabut

Looking for Unit 731 reports

Cai Kose Newbie

Hello, I am looking for these reports which is listed in "Select Documents on Japanese War crimes and Japanese Biological Warfare, 1934-2006"

• JWC252 Report of "A" [Anthrax] [copy from Dugway Proving Ground] (406 pages)
      • JWC251 Report of "G" [Glanders] [copy from Dugway Proving Ground] (372 pages)
      • JWC253 Report of "Q" [Plague] [copy from Dugway Proving Ground] (744 pages)

Are these reports digitalized and can I view them online?

Thanks

• Re: Looking for Unit 731 reports
          Tracy Skrabut Adventurer

Dear Cai,

Thank you for posting your request in History Hub. A search of our catalog has not returned any positive result that these documents have been digitized. Per the document you provided, these documents are all held at our textual reference division at College Park. You may be best served by reaching out to them to ascertain whether a copy of these records can be made available to you, either through them, or through another unit if the records are original records are held elsewhere (this compiled records list refers to records held across many NARA facilities.)  You may reach out to textual reference at the following email:  Archives2reference@nara.gov

I hope this is helpful in your research!

1 person found this helpful