1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 24, 2016 8:12 AM by Rebecca Collier

I am looking for my grandfather, Nicola Lorenti, born in Italy December 8,1872, died in Italy April 21 1937 , married with Carmine di Vasta ,had three children ,  Rasimina,Antonio,Maria Annunziata. First wife died ,remarried with my grandmother,Concetta P

I am looking for my grandfather, Nicola Lorenti, born in Italy December 8,1872,

died in Italy April 21 1937 , married with Carmine di Vasta ,had three children ,

Rasimina,Antonio,Maria Annunziata.

First wife died ,remarried with my grandmother,Concetta Palmiero April 19,1919,had eight children , Giuseppe,Salvatore,Maria,Liberina,Antonio,Luigi,Carmela, Pasquale.

We don't know what he looks like as all the photos have been destroyed during WWII.

Only three children are alive, and we were wondering, since he has migrated in US for work more than once, that there maybe some photos in the National Archives or his passport and maybe more information of his whereabouts, his work, where he stayed and with whom, I believe he had a cousin in Brooklyn ,Pasquale Lorenti that he stayed with, in one of his trips. I done researches but the only things I found were dates of his US trips ,1902 ,1911.

Can you please help me find more about him but most of all ,photos, we are dying to know him, to see what he looks like.

Thank you

Regards

Rita