1 Reply Latest reply on May 5, 2021 11:06 AM by Daniel Dancis

    How do I research my Father's service in the Civilian Conservation Corps?

    Andrew J Jacobs Newbie

      My father served in the Civilian Conservation Corps between the years of 1934 and 1937. He graduate from high school in June, 1934. But, the family changed the spelling of the name once during 1934 to 1937. I requested records from the  National Archives for the name that my father used in High School, but I did not receive my father's records from the National Archives.  I received the records from someone with the same name, but the home address was different.  How do I proceed?