1 Reply Latest reply on May 5, 2021 11:52 AM by Jeremy Farmer

    Seeking all the files in my military records

    Lowell Harris Newbie

      I want to receive all the files in my military records.  I served from December 15, 1961 to December 10, 1964. I am RA in the U.S. Army from 12/15/1961 to 12/10/1964.  I have an Honorable Discharge and an Army Commendation Medal for Meritorious Service in Korea from 2/63 to 3/64.