2 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2016 9:57 AM by Catherine Brandsen

are veterens med. records,in-patient and out-patient kept at the same location?

I was searching my med. records and  saw  a section indicating that if I had been an in-patient for any time period my

records would be held a one facility and if I had been an out-side patient they would be held with the rest of

my regular records. I saw this in washington  nations records ctr..These records are for myself & go back to my

service time in okinawa,japan 71-72 with mike co. 3/4 3mar.div. re. a marine jeep crash vs. a civilian garbage truck,

where both occupants where hospitalized. one died fr. int. injuries the other lived but there is no record of this

incident in his files.

I am that person  and the finding in that report my provide the reason why so long after the crash I have  expereinced

such degenerative changes in my thoracic spine. If you have some valid inf. I will be glad to follow with all pertinent

information                                                         

thank you

David