1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 16, 2021 12:09 PM by Josette Schluter


    Marcie Plummer Newbie

      I need a DD 214 form. Where will I find it?

        • Re: DD214
          Josette Schluter Scout

          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub.


          You may obtain a copy of your DD-214 online through the National Archives’ eVetRecs platform or complete a Standard Form SF-180 and mail it to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002.

          Additionally be aware that NPRC only has records from 1917 to present. If you are looking for older records (pre 1917) you will need to contact the Textual Archives Service Division in Washington, D.C. at archives1reference@nara.gov.

          Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NPRC has been closed and only completing emergency requests.  As of March 8, 2021, the NPRC entered into a phased expansion of our onsite workforce.  While we continue to increase our on-site staffing, we are still servicing requests associated with medical treatments, burials, and homeless veterans seeking admittance to a homeless shelter.  Please refrain from submitting non-emergency requests such as replacement medals, administrative corrections, or records research until we return to pre-COVID staffing levels.


          We hope that this information was helpful.