1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 26, 2021 8:28 AM by Shannon Kerner

Seeking photos or video of Randy Bradshaw

Lilli Torbert Newbie

This is going to sound crazy, but my other half, Randy M Bradshaw, jumped the White House fence (peacefully) in August 1996. I did see it once online, but haven't been able to find it since.  We're from SW PA. I tried our local papers, Secret Service stuff, St. Elizabeth's records (he was there next to Hinckley). But let me tell you any time either of us has any business in the DC area... you can be rest assured those little black SUV's start following us the minute we hit the District of Columbia State line and do so until we leave!! If anybody out there sees it, can ya pass it along to us? He  planted a few seeds on the white house lawn (I guess cause Clinton didn't inhale?) and had a Bible and the constitution with him.  God Bless America!!!!

• Re: Seeking photos or video of Randy Bradshaw
          Shannon Kerner Adventurer

Dear Ms. Torbert,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

The film you seek may be in the custody of the Secret Service. Please contact Damian Kokinda; Records Manager; United States Secret Service; 950 H Street, NW; Washington, DC 20223. Please request the name of the facility, transfer numbers, and box numbers.

We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research.