1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2021 9:44 AM by Cara Jensen

    How do I obtain a Certificate of Nonexistence?

    Daniel De Marco Newbie

      Hello, I am pursuing Italian citizenship through my deceased grandmother. I need to demonstrate that she never became a naturalized citizen of the United States. What is the best way to go about this? Where do I send an online request to the federal government? Alternatively, can I simply send a written letter? If so, to what address? Thank you.