3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 11, 2021 7:54 AM by Ceri McCarron

    Seeking if parents were divorced or had an annulment

    Cynthia Bishop Newbie

      My mother, Sharon L. Freeman or her adopted last name marriage to my dad Edward F. Palagyi. In 1954 or 1955. I was born 1956. He graduated from Tri-State University in Angola, Indiana. I could find no record there, I tried his home town Ashtabula, Co., Conneaut, Ohio and  nothing there. I am having a difficult time. My parents divorced in 1965. Dad was a devote Catholic, I do not know if his family had it annulled or not? All have passed and I need help. Please.