1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 28, 2021 2:16 PM by Jason Atkinson

Seeking folder list for WWII Combat Operations Reports

Johan Ohlsson Newbie

Hi! What titles and National Archives Identifier do I need, to get Container Identifier for Box 5800-6034?  Is there any record list of these titles? This is  regarding: Record Group 18, World War II Combat Operations Reports, Boxes 1-6034 (Entry Number: NM6 7A). When I search I am limited by results beyond 10,000 records, cannot be displayed.

• Re: Seeking folder list for WWII Combat Operations Reports
          Jason Atkinson Ranger

Dear Mr. Ohlsson,

Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!

Please contact the National Archives at College Park - Textual Reference (RDT2) via email at Archives2reference@nara.gov to request the complete file list for this series.  RDT2 staff are able to send it to you electronically.

Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and pursuant to guidance received from the Office of Management and Budget (OMB), NARA has adjusted its normal operations to balance the need of completing its mission-critical work while also adhering to the recommended social distancing for the safety of NARA staff. As a result of this re-prioritization of activities, you may experience a delay in receiving an initial acknowledgement as well as a substantive response to your reference request from RDT2. We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.

We hope this information is helpful. Best of luck with your research!