1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 26, 2021 12:35 PM by Shannon Kerner

    Seeking military records of Philippine Army

    Evangeline Sermonia McIver Newbie

      Do you have military record of Philippine Army? I want to ask if I can retrieve his DD-214 here?

        • Re: Seeking military records of Philippine Army
          Shannon Kerner Adventurer

          Dear Ms. McIver,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Medical and personnel records of individuals who served in the Army of the Philippines are located at NARA's National Personnel Records Center (NRPC), (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002.  To request these records, please mail a completed GSA Standard Form 180 to NPRC.


          Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the NPRC is closed except for emergencies. Currently, NPRC will continue servicing requests ONLY associated with medical treatments, burials, and homeless veterans seeking admittance to a homeless shelter. If your request is urgent, please see Emergency Requests and Deadlines. Please refrain from submitting non-emergency requests such as replacement medals, administrative corrections, or records research until NPRC returns to pre-COVID staffing levels. Please check archives.gov/veterans for updates to the NPRC operating hours and status. We apologize for any inconvenience.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your research!