5 Replies Latest reply on Jan 28, 2021 2:11 PM by Diane Magri

Seeking family of Alfio Magri and Teresa Miceili

Diane Magri Newbie

Hello, I'm seeking information on Alfio Magri's family from Citta, Metropolitana, di, Palermo, Palermo, Sicilia, Italy. He was born between 1870-1877 in  Palermo, Sicily Italy and died on Dec 8 1967 in Vancouver, B.C. Canada. His Father was Iquazio or Ignacio Magri of Palermo and his Mother was Maria Sebastiano or (unknown). also of Palermo. Alfio married Teresina (Teresa) Miceili of Cosenza, Italy.

Teresa was born in Aug 1886 in Cosenza. Teresa's Mother was Mary Miceili (?) of Cosenza and her Father was Guiseppe Miceili (?) of Cosenza. Teresa had a child named Mary Agnes Magri or Miceili when sponsored by a priest and church in Vancouver, B.C. Canada to immigrate to Canada in 1906? Teresa also had a sister (name unknown) who became a Nun and later  promoted to Mother Nun in a Church in Naples. Alfie immigrated to Vancouver, B.C. Canada a few years after Teresa about 1909. Alfio and Teresa had 7 children in total, only Mary was born in Italy, the rest were born in Canada.

I am the daughter of one son. All of the Magri siblings from Alfio and Teresa have a disease. We have tried to find our Italian family lineage and would love for some clues or places to look on our Italian relatives. Suggestions on where to post my questions is also most welcome.  I'm seeking siblings of Alfio Magri and /or Teresa Miceili or parents records or any records sharing their lineage. Thank you for reading and good luck on the searches you are conducting. Thank you.