forms pre WWI

Please,  if I could have  the correct form  for an Honorable Discharge RECORD of a Civil War Veteran that is buried in Riverside Cemetery, Colorado that does not have a headstone. 

I have a lot of proof of his service even a pension card  that has  T532682  and  application 127925   Invalid Date Nov. 24  1873  James Abernathy  of the 117th Illinois Infantry.  Colorado Pensions.

I would like to apply for a military headstone  for him.  I have spoken to the cemetery and have their permission and

they will provide proof of him there and photos that show there is no headstone.

Thank you,

Carole Taylor, Individual 

Parents Reply Children
No Data