How do I apply for personnel records for teachers on military bases?

Trying to find out how to apply for my late mother's personnel records. She was an elementary school teacher with DOD from August 1969 through June 1973. She was based in Berlin, Germany, Weisbaden, Germany and then Tinker Air Force Base in OK. Would love advice on how to find them. Thank you!