Seeking Military medical records request status

I submitted in a military medical records request October 2019 through mail and through fax to the archives facility in St. Louis with no response or records. Is there a way to check the status or do I need to resubmit in another request form?

  • Dear Ms. Sosene,


    Thank you for posting your request to History Hub!


    Unfortunately, this case is old enough that it would be out of the National Personnel Records Center system.  We suggest consulting the first page of NA Form 13042 to determine if you should use this form or the GSA Standard Form 180. If you need the GSA Standard Form 180, please consult page three to determine which facility to send it to.


    Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


    We hope this information is helpful.



    Holly Rivet


  • Hi, Is the fax number 314-801-9195 an accurate fax number to fax my GSA Standard form 180 or does the form need to be mailed out. And is there a check status follow-up procedure after so many days? Thank you for your time.

Reply Children