How do I find the record of allowances for the "Hawkins Taylor Commission"?

I recently found out I have an ancestor who is supposed to appear on the record of allowances made by the "Hawkins Taylor Commission". 

I have his name, rank, military unit and the film number (M390 Roll 44). 

He served in the Missouri Home Guard (also known as 15th Regiment, US Reserve Corps, Missouri Home Guard) in 1861 from Polk County.

How/where do I find the related document and/or get copies? 

Thank you.