1 Reply Latest reply on May 1, 2019 1:20 PM by Rebecca Collier

    Father's medals lost eldest child claim


      I requested my Father's WWII medals be replaced.  I just heard from St. Louis office National Archives that the replacement medals were already issued in 2016 to my YOUNGER sister.  I am the eldest child.  What can I do about this?