1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 17, 2019 1:10 PM by Rebecca Collier

    Seeking my civilian Official Personnel File


      How can I obtain my civilian employment history at the Harry S Truman VA Hospital in Columbia, MO  and the VA Hospital in Dallas, TX from approximately 1980 - 1983?

        • Re: Seeking my civilian Official Personnel File
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Ms. Richmond,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Official Personnel Files (OPFs) and medical information for individuals who worked for the U.S. government in a civilian capacity since 1952 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center. Written requests may be mailed or faxed to National Personnel Records Center Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. The fax number is 618-935-3014. Please include full name used during Federal employment, date of birth, Social Security Number (if applicable), name and location of employing Federal agency, and beginning and ending dates of Federal service. For more information, please check their web site at https://www.archives.gov/st-louis/civilian-personnel/index.html.


          We hope this information is helpful.