2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 28, 2019 2:07 PM by Timothy Hutchinson


    David Hunter Newbie

      I requested a copy of my DD214 almost 3 months ago and have not received it- I need this for a VA home loan- what can I do?

        • Re: DD214
          Holly Rivet Scout

          Hello David,


          I’m sorry to hear about this delay.  You may check the status of your National Personnel Records Center (NPRC) request at this website.  You may also call their Customer Service team at 314-801-0800 for inquiries as well as comment.


          Best wishes,


          Holly Rivet

          3 people found this helpful
          • Re: DD214
            Timothy Hutchinson Newbie

            Hello David,

            Often the State Division of Veterans Affairs for the state of your home of record upon discharge may also have a copy. You may want to check there as well. Sometimes this is a much faster process.

            1 person found this helpful