1 person found this helpful
Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!
It depends on what kind of records you are hoping to find for Harrison Andrew (Bud) Coleman. We conducted a search ourselves on Ancestry.com and your great grandfather’s name showed up under the names Harrison, Andrew, Bud, and William. It seems that they may all be the same person due to other family members listed with him.
Our quick search located the following on Ancestry:
- Georgia Marriage record for William A. Coleman and Malinda Rouse
- 1910 US Census Record for Harrison A. Coleman
- 1920 US Census Record for Andrew H Coleman
- 1930 US Census Record for Bud Coleman
- Social Security Claims Index for William H. Coleman and
- Social Security Claim Index for Bud Coleman
We conducted these searches using the institutional access from a NARA PC so the links may not work.
We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!
[Information provided by Elizabeth Burnes, Subject Matter Expert]