2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 19, 2021 2:54 PM by Teri Warner

    Seeking mother's records from Good Samaritan Hospital

    Teri Warner Newbie

      How do I request copies of my deceased mother's hospital records?  My mother was hospitalized in San Jose, CA, in the 1970s at Good Samaritan Hospital. The hospital is no longer operating and I can't find any help locating what the new name is or how to get the records. Thank you.