2 Replies Latest reply on May 2, 2017 1:39 PM by Research Services at the National Archives

    Records request




      Is it possible for the National Archives (St. Louis, MO) to send requested documents from a veteran's personnel record, to an overseas APO address?  I am currently requesting some documents from the Archives online through the vetrecs website.  I receive my personnel mail at the APO on the base where I work.


      Thank you,


      Peter Sullivan