2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 10, 2021 2:03 PM by Jason Atkinson

    Seeking military records of John Harold

    Walter Shaw Newbie

      How do I search for a soldier by name who served during the Civil War? His name is John Harold and he served with 4th Regiment, Tennessee Volunteers (Union).