2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 9, 2020 3:00 PM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking DD-214 long form request


      I sent a FAX to request this 2 months ago and nothing! Then I sent in the written letter to request it and that was over 3 1/2 weeks ago! I need this-I have no job and unemployment will NOT pay me until I have this! Who can I talk to about this??

        • Re: Seeking DD-214 long form request
          Alice Lane Pioneer

          Hi Reece,

          Welcome to History Hub


          After reading your post my first thought was....Contact the Veterans Administration

          office near you...they should be able to help


          Alice Lane

          Research Volunteer

          • Re: Seeking DD-214 long form request
            Holly Rivet Tracker

            Dear Mr. Pettitt,


            Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


            Those who separated/retired from the U.S. Air Force on or after October 1, 2004 or who are actively serving (including National Guard), please mail or fax your written request for personnel records to Air Force Personnel Center, ATTN: HQ AFPC/DPSIRP, 550 C Street West, Suite 19, Randolph Air Force Base, TX 78150-4721. The Fax number is (210)565-4021.


            We hope this information is helpful.



            Holly Rivet

            2 people found this helpful