1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 10, 2020 12:29 PM by Cara Jensen

    Seeking records showing my father's legal name change


      I'm searching for my father's legal name change. He immigrated to the USA in 1957 and received his citizenship in 1962 from the District Court located in the Northern Illinois District. I have physical possession of his certificate of naturalization. It DOES NOT have a court order printed on the reverse stipulating a name change. I am wondering where else I might find a lawful court order indicating a name change?