1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 13, 2020 8:27 AM by Rebecca Collier

    How to submit a roster request with form SF-180


      How do i submit a request with form SF-180  if i have no full name or ssn? I only have rank, age, race, section, MOS and month of departure unit name and country of assignment.

        • Re: How to submit a roster request with form SF-180
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Dear Mr. Twyman,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          Since you are requesting an Army Standard Installation Division Personnel System (SIDPERS) for  Zero Strength Balance Reports (ZSBR) that replaced rosters. SIDPERS was discontinued on November 21, 1990. For a copy of a SIDPERS record, please complete a GSA Standard Form 180 and it mail to NARA's National Personnel Records Center, (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO  63138-1002. Please include as much information as you have about the individual, complete organization and location, and the date the individual left the unit.


          Please note that due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this is helpful.


          1 person found this helpful