1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 18, 2020 3:27 PM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking a copy of my DD-214


      Please help me obtain my DD-214 for my military benefits

        • Re: Seeking a copy of my DD-214
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. Dildine,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest that you request a copy of your DD-214 using the GSA Standard Form 180.  Use the chart on page three to determine who is in custody of your Official Military Personnel File and send the completed form to the address provided. You can also use eVetRecs to request records. See eVetRecs Help for instructions.


          Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, the National Personnel Records Center at St. Louis is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this information is helpful.



          Holly Rivet

          1 person found this helpful