1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2020 2:27 PM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking eVetrecs help


      I submitted a request for military records and closed the window before I printed the signature authorization form.  I have a request number but can't find where to access and print the signature form.  Any help will be appreciated.

        • Re: Seeking eVetrecs help
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. McCullar,

          Thank you for posting your request to History Hub!

          On a blank sheet of paper, please provide the following:

          1. Today's Date
          2. The Service Request Number shown on the web site for the request
          3. Declare if you are the Veteran or their Next-of-Kin. If you are the Next-of-Kin, tell us how you are related.
          4. Print your Name
          5. Sign your name
          6. Mail it to the following address: NPRC WEB  1 Archives Drive,  St. Louis, MO 63138 or fax it to:  (314) 801-9049


          Due to the coronavirus public health emergency, National Archives research rooms and museums are closed to the public until further notice and the National Personnel Records Center is servicing only urgent requests related to homeless veterans, medical emergencies, and funerals which may be faxed to 314-801-0764.  We thank you for your patience and look forward to resuming normal operations when the public health emergency has ended.


          We hope this is helpful!



          Holly Rivet

          1 person found this helpful