1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 4, 2020 2:26 PM by Lisha Penn

    Seeking records on Paul Henry


      Hello, I am looking for information on Paul Henry. I know that he was in the Navy and I think he was from Boyertown or Barto/Bally, PA. Thank you

        • Re: Seeking records on Paul Henry
          Lisha Penn Pioneer

          Dear Ms. Stauffer,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          We suggest that you request a copy of his Official Military Personnel File (OMPF). OMPFs and medical records of enlisted men of the U.S. Navy who were separated from the service after 1885 and prior to 1955 are located at NARA’s National Personnel Records Center (NPRC), (Military Personnel Records), 1 Archives Drive, St. Louis, MO 63138-1002. To request these records, please mail a completed GSA Standard Form 180 to NPRC.


          We searched Ancestry and located All Military Results for a Paul Henry. There may be a fee for using Ancestry to access digitized records. However, you may view these records online at one of NARA's facilities for free via a NARA PC. For the nearest NARA location, please consult our web page at https://www.archives.gov/locations/.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck with your family research!