2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 6, 2020 2:01 PM by Edward Petts

    Seeking DD-214


      A member of my church is having difficulty in receiving assistance due to her DD-214 having been destroyed in the St. Louis fire.  Where can she go to get this replaced or substituted.  She has the Honorable Discharge Certificate but it is not the DD-214.  Is there a dedicated unit established to assist her?  If so, how do we contact them.