2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 30, 2016 9:14 AM by Laura Gullickson

    Is there any way to correct something that was transcribed wrong?


      I was looking at the marriage record for one of my sets of grandparents on the library edition of Anchestry.com. It had very fancy writing. The first letter of one of the names should be "F" not "V" when it was transcribed.  Is there any way to correct this? It's a South Dakota record from the 1940s. And grandma is still around.