1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 13, 2019 12:28 PM by Holly Rivet

    Seeking my initial medical records


      Who can I contact to get a copy of my initial medical records when I was hired by U. S. Border Patrol?

        • Re: Seeking my initial medical records
          Holly Rivet Tracker

          Dear Mr. Rodriguez,


          Thank you for posting your question to the History Hub!


          You may request a copy of your employee medical file from the National Personnel Records Center at Valmeyer.  Please write a letter stating your full name used during Federal employment, date of birth, social security number, name and location of employing Federal agency and beginning/end dates of Federal service. Specify that you are seeking medical records submitted at the time of hire.  Be sure to sign (in cursive) and date your letter. 


          National Personnel Records Center, Annex

          1411 Boulder Boulevard

          Valmeyer, IL 62295


          We hope this information has been helpful!



          Holly Rivet