2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 25, 2019 9:49 AM by Michelle Birchfield

    Current Federal Employee seeking missing SF50s


      I am a current federal employee and recently going onto the eOPF website discovered that the first 10 years of my 21 years of service is missing from three different DoD installations I worked for.  They were never requested when I transferred branches.


      I understand that as a current employee I cannot request the records myself that were forwarded to the archives 120 days after transfer and they must be officially requested through my current Human Resource Office via a SF127 form. 


      However, my office does not believe me and thinks they can just call my previous installations and request the records from 1998-2008.  I need help to guide them as this has been going on for 5 months now and need my records complete.


      Help would be greatly appreciated

      Thank you