1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 10, 2019 10:44 AM by Becca Simons

    naturalization record late 1800


      I'm looking for my great grandfather's naturalization record.  He lived in Kentucky and was a natuarlized citizen according to the 1900 census. 

        • Re: naturalization record late 1800

          Dear Ms. Parr,


          Thank you for posting your request on History Hub!


          The National Archives has the naturalization proceedings, Declaration and Petition, completed at the Federal court level. Certified copies of the Declaration/Petition may be ordered through the NARA office which covers the state where the individuals were residing. A list of federal courts and courts of appeal records by state is located here. We suggest that you check NARA’s webpage on Naturalization and/or the Immigration and Naturalization blog post on History Hub.


          We hope this is helpful. Best of luck on your family research!

          1 person found this helpful