1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 13, 2016 8:21 AM by Rebecca Collier

    How do I request an OMPF?


      I used to work for the government and would like a copy of my record.

        • Re: How do I request an OMPF?
          Rebecca Collier Ranger

          Official Personnel Files (OPFs) and medical information for individuals who worked for the U.S. government in a civilian capacity since 1954 are in the custody of NARA's National Personnel Records Center. Written requests may be mailed or faxed to National Personnel Records Center Annex, 1411 Boulder Boulevard, Valmeyer, IL 62295. The fax number is 618-935-3014. Please include full name used during Federal employment, date of birth, Social Security Number (if applicable), name and location of employing Federal agency, and beginning and ending dates of Federal service. For more information, please check their web site at http://www.archives.gov/st-louis/civilian-personnel/index.html.

          1 person found this helpful