Looking for assistance in locating naturalization records and any additional information for my great - grandfather, Guiseppe DeFelicis. Below is the information I have on him, which I believe to be accurate. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you Nam

Looking for assistance in locating naturalization records and any additional information for my great - grandfather, Guiseppe DeFelicis. Below is the information I have on him, which I believe to be accurate. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you

Name: Guisseppe or Joseph DeFelicis
Wife: Jenny Sanfilippo
Date of arrival to the United States: 1920 (according to the Ellis island records)
Arrival Port: Ellis Island
Ship: Leopoldina (according to the Ellis Island passenger list)
Where the individual resided at the time of naturalization (city/county/state): Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
Country of origin: S. Egidio, Italy

Parents Reply Children
  • I was looking for any information for my great- grandfather Guiseppe DeFelicis that came through Ellis Island, but my grandfather's name was Joseph DeFelicis born in 1928 and his brothers name was Gus DeFelicis (possibly legal name Guiseppe as well) that's why it may be confusing. My grandfather grew up in PA so from 1928 on they lived there, but he may have lived in NY prior to that I'm not sure. Im just guessing but an approximate birthdate for my great grandfather was probably early 1900's. Thank you!