How do I search for 1950 Census in Bronx, NY without a specific address?

I’m trying to find the 1950 Census for the Bronx, NY.  My grandparents lived there.  Harry H. and Miriam Levy.  I do not know where they lived, maybe near Morris Avenue.  I’m actually trying to get a death certificate for Miriam Levy, but I’m not sure of the year or place of death, although I do know it was in NY.  I really don’t know where to begin.

Parents
  • Hi…I just came across your query regarding your grandparents and I have found some information that could be very helpful to you. I’m someone who is very interested in family history (as I’m always researching my own). I have found the 1920 Bronx Census that shows your grandparents and your father (as a young child). I will attach it to this message for you. I hope this is helpful for you being able to search and find more about your ancestors! If the image is too grainy, I can email the link to you. - Sincerely, V. Seabrooks

• Hi…I just came across your query regarding your grandparents and I have found some information that could be very helpful to you. I’m someone who is very interested in family history (as I’m always researching my own). I have found the 1920 Bronx Census that shows your grandparents and your father (as a young child). I will attach it to this message for you. I hope this is helpful for you being able to search and find more about your ancestors! If the image is too grainy, I can email the link to you. - Sincerely, V. Seabrooks

Children