searching one person. I have a name and probable birth year but no place of birth. Where do I start?

searching one person. I have a name and probable birth year but no place of birth. Where do I start?

Parents
  • You posted this in the Census Records section.  The most recent U.S. census available to the public is the 1950 one.  There are online sites that have name indexes for censuses.  If you have a common surname, you must have some other information to narrow your search, such as spouse, children, occupation, etc.  Without you providing any more information, you are going to get generic responses such as this one.

• You posted this in the Census Records section.  The most recent U.S. census available to the public is the 1950 one.  There are online sites that have name indexes for censuses.  If you have a common surname, you must have some other information to narrow your search, such as spouse, children, occupation, etc.  Without you providing any more information, you are going to get generic responses such as this one.

Children
No Data