Patch ID

Does anyone recognize this patch?
Thanks
Parents
  • That might have been one of those types of patches that were made by an individual to represent the nations that liberated them, have a couple handmade objects in my collection that shows flags of the allies from WWI and WWII, but were simply made bu one person, or sewn, made and given to some of those in town, and/or in some cases, given to a soldier or two when they passed through their French, Belgian (etc) towns after the war(s) ended and the US troops were to be on their way home...I think it's lovely to be honest.

• That might have been one of those types of patches that were made by an individual to represent the nations that liberated them, have a couple handmade objects in my collection that shows flags of the allies from WWI and WWII, but were simply made bu one person, or sewn, made and given to some of those in town, and/or in some cases, given to a soldier or two when they passed through their French, Belgian (etc) towns after the war(s) ended and the US troops were to be on their way home...I think it's lovely to be honest.

Children
No Data