You can easily edit an existing post to add or correct information:
- Make sure you're signed in to History Hub with your user account
- Navigate to your post
- If you'd like to edit a Question you posted, use the "Edit" link from the list of "Actions" in the sidebar:
- If your Question already has replies from other users, add new information as a reply, otherwise they may not notice the addition.
- If nobody has replied to your Question yet, it should be fine to edit and include this in your original post.
- If you'd like to edit a Reply you posted, choose "Edit" from the "Actions" in the pulldown menu in the lower-left-hand corner of your reply:
We hope this is helpful!