Version 3

    People born on a United States military facility outside of the United States should contact:

    American Citizens Born Abroad
    Department of State
    Correspondence Branch
    Suite 510
    1111 19th Street NW
    Washington, DC 20522

    People born on United States military facilities within a US State should contact the State office of Vital Records for the state the facility is in.


    (Birth on US Military Base or Facility )