Version 3

    If Army veterans or researchers need information about requesting copies of court-martial records, they can contact the US Army Legal Services Agency based at Ft. Belvoir, VA.  This office handles FOIA requests for such records, Contact Mr. Scott Bailey in that office at 703-693-1309 for information about what is available and how to submit the request.


    Army General Counsel's office at the Pentagon if that might be handy for other types of requests for legal records.  That number is 703-697-9235.